joke o' tha day

damn i was 6.  history class is a great thing.  you gotta admit, that guy was a lil off his rocker.

WAIVER: i learned about it in a govt class, so their views may be biased.

405441[/snapback]

So that gives somebody a reason to shoot the mans dog, his 14yr. old kid in the back and blow his wifes head off? That last particular shot I made reference to was from sniper Lon Horiuchi, shot her while holding her 10 mth. old baby. That's no history class. That's cold blooded murder.

Now you're redeeming yourself, "govt. class." You can bet anything being taught in a govt. history class now days that happened in the past 60yrs is very biased, to say the least. But don't get me started on that. I gotta give you a + on that "WAIVER" comment. I would suggest getting the true facts before posting negatives about innocent people. Especially when your govt. killed em.

That joke has a touch of reality-the Gov fucked up at Ruby Ridge-no matter how screwed up their thinking was-they were still human being-talk about white on white crime-I am moving to Maine-so when I get shot It wouldnt be a accident-Brooke guess whos comming to dinner???

That joke has a touch of reality-the Gov fucked up at Ruby Ridge-no matter how screwed up their thinking was-they were still human being-talk about white on white crime-I am moving to Maine-so when I get shot It wouldnt be a accident-Brooke guess whos comming to dinner???

405551[/snapback]

sweeeeeeeeeet!! you can stay in my room, if you want to.

405551[/snapback]

White on white, black on black, it is all pretty heinous. I'm gonna let God sort it out.

I don't consider Horiuchi white, yellow fits him better. Rebel