child labor laws, how illigal is this

Aside from the whiney way this kid is going about this, I would suggest listening to the workplace.

Dog in the kitchen.

No gloves or nets on the cooks.

No lunch breaks for employees.

There is no way I want some scab pickin' cook servin' me anything especially after he's been feeding table scraps to his pet who is spreading it's butt lickin' diseases around the kitchen.

It is also illegal to require hourly workers to go without a lunch break if they are going to work 8 or more hours.

I work at a catering place and have done 15 hour days, and holidays with no kind of overtime or any thing, but we do get all the extra food we want, and the boss will auctualy tell us to take a break and eat something if its been busy for a while and were working thru dinner time or that. I dont wana say I have a problem with it, but once I find a new job I'm never working in a kitchen again. I agree with that you should get a lunch break and stuff about the dog in the kitchen and all, but as far as the long days just somethin you gota deal with with that kinda job. although that hasent happend as much with the new manager where I work now. . .guess some one might auctualy be worried about those laws (even tho I dont think any one complained)

Hell I have the luxury of a 20 minute shit break at work when it comes up, and I don't have people shooting at me while I'm doin it.

404831[/snapback]

Nothing like getting paid to tear up the shitter on the clock I love it! :headbang:

Usually Ill try to wait it out until I get to work, then go clock in, and walk to the back and shit.