What the hell?

Is it normal when you fill your radiator and reserve with engine ice that it can be gone with a days riding? I went up north to the cinders this weekend and the first day i checked out the coolant cause everytime I would stop I heard my engine boiling and it was spitting out water or whatever through that tube by the front of the engine. I was like 75 degrees out and it ran pretty good (cept for trying to start it in the morning)

All I have are pipes, vforcereeds, K&N airfilters and I redid my oil and everything for the trip. Of course I havent messed with the jet or anything cause I couldnt figure it out yet.

I also ran into a tree and messed my steering up but thats besides the point :) When the wheels are straight the handle bars are kinda turned to the left lol.

It's normal if you have the bottle in the stock location

and it's normal if you have the hoses hooked up to the wrong spot on the bottle.

Move the bottle to just behind the bumper and make sure the hose from the radiator fill neck goes to the BOTTOM of the coolant bottle. You should never have to fill it again unless there's a real problem with your engine cooling.

It's normal if you have the bottle in the stock location

and it's normal if you have the hoses hooked up to the wrong spot on the bottle.

Move the bottle to just behind the bumper and make sure the hose from the radiator fill neck goes to the BOTTOM of the coolant bottle. You should never have to fill it again unless there's a real problem with your engine cooling.

399752[/snapback]

Oh ok so the reserve bottle at the back needs to go up front?

That's an easy quick way to find out. There are about 12 billion pages on here about how to do and where to put it and even some that have been active in the last few days.

But moving it will make it easier to keep an eye on and most of the time solves the problem.