yfz 450

onz

i dont have a 450 yet but was wondering if any of you have tried or tested Nmotions exhaust. saw one on a bike at the dyno but dont know how it compares to others. it was beyond loud the only down fall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly recommend Sparks! Pm me if you need one.

Any full system with a tapered or incrementally stepped head pipe and mid pipe will give a nice bottom through top end increase. A slip-on will give you a shit load more low to mid but only a little more top. If you want loud, go with Yosh or GYTR, if you want a little quiter system but still a straight through canister, get the LRD. I dont care for any of the mufflers that use the supertrap style disk setups. Also, I got the jettting below from the YFZ central, run this exact setup in my wifes YFZ and it kicks ass. Every body that has ridden it says it runs awsome. Buy the needle and jets individually from the dealer, the GYTR kit is a rip-off and doesn't have many jets that you will use other than the ones listed below.

YFZ w/pipe and lid off: GYTR - ( NCVQ) needle #4 clip 168m 45p 2.5 turns mixture screw

why would you want a 450 wes,their pretty slow  :notworthy:

408004[/snapback]

its going to be a dick around bike more of a pure trails and what not. probably be the gf bike mostly.

dont think i will get all hardcore and put it on alky like you, still it was fun to ride your bike.

you need to go to the dunes and rides when we go down there.

• 5 months later...