RocketPipe Business

I have an email already thrown together with the info. 1 car garage with 220v isfine, I subcontract out everything but the welding, and assembly of the silencers.

Costwise your looking at ~$200-$250/set costs, this is dependantalot on what you can do yourself, such as welding, machining pieces, things of that nature.

Yeah it sucks, but thats whats goingon, I'd love to just give everything to someone that could do it, but I still have obligations I'm willing to eat half the cost till they get on thier feet and get moving. And considering theres enough parts to do 37 sets now, thats 90% of the cost of running it is in the parts. If someone took the $25koffer andrepaid the restlater, it would take the profit of the 37 sets which are almost 100% profit, mnus the cost of chroming, plus the profit of another 10-15 to cover that obligation.

After that it would only take selling maybe 60-80 sets to eek out enough profit to cover the first $25k that was into it. Which is not a hard number to reach at all in the first year, hell if you can keep up you could do twice that,and if you threw an ad in dirtwheels I'd put over a thousand sold in the first year.

No, those are donealready. I think Holyman misunderstood, or didn't figure in the parts. I have parts for up to 37, if in 6 months I haven't sold all 37 which is very unlikely than there wont be any loss in production. Been a long 2 weeks, Family/overly personal things have taken a great chunk of my time ut any lingering orders, I think theres 2 bare sets left? THey should be out by Monday.

If you want the pertinant info on what was going on, feel free to PM me but I"m not posting it in here, wont effect anything business wise just personal shit that came back up(not married yet so no its not a divorce).

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping it.

I'll take down to 40k if you dont want parts.

But I'll need a few weeks notice to tack up the parts with the jigs.

Sooner the better,I am about to drop $5k on my great grandmas funeral as my parents are outta town in Alaska and they have the power of attorney over her and she's got a life insurance policy thats gonna barely cover eveything, and barely is giving it credit.

Hit me up, nothings wrong when it comes down to the business, I just have a half dozen+ things and theres no way even with other people doing shit to keep up.