top end? low end?

yes but they have a spring inside them and an adjusting screw to make the spring more tense so the powervalve will stay closed longer and make the exhaust port smaller.

so i guess what i want to know is for more top end do i want the powervalve to open up sooner or later(screwed in or out)

that is what i was thinking but just getting another opinion.

by the way bigboybanshee i got my swingarm all fixed i had to drill the holes out for the shock linkage and axle carrier and i used a dremel tool to grind the holes bigger for the bearings. so all is good now. but i havn't got a chance to run with new swinger my frame is getting painted now.

that is what i was thinking but just getting another opinion.

by the way bigboybanshee i got my swingarm all fixed i had to drill the holes out for the shock linkage and axle carrier and i used a dremel tool to grind the holes bigger for the bearings. so all is good now. but i havn't got a chance to run with new swinger my frame is getting painted now.

392872[/snapback]

Glad to hear it!! :headbang: I'm gonna be sticking my bearings in my swinger tomorrow...what I'm gonna do is freeze the bearings overnight and see if that helps them slide in easier....if not, I'm gonna have to take a torch to my new swingarm :(

i ended up using a bushing driver that worked perfect to tap the bearing in once i got the bearing started so i didn't screw up another bearing.

when i first got it there was no way the bearing would go in there it was just way to small but all is good now. hope yours works out all smooth.