Got a couple problems

Alright, I was working on my shee the other day and I was going to put a new 15 tooth sprocket to replace my old one. When I tried to get the nut off it wouldn't budge. I used my impact wrench and it still didn't move. I was standing on the back brake while I was doing this so the engine wouldn't turn over. The other problem is I just gave up trying to get it off and put the cover back on and went to start the bike and it started but the lights flashed like 2 times then they went out. Is this a major problem or is it just gonna affect my lights.

Did you bend back the locking-tab on the washer? lefty-loosey right?(not trying to be captain obvious...but...all of us have our days :D ) Mine was a bitch too, I sprayed the shit out of it with WD and let it set for a night & repeated the process the next day when it still didn't want to budge, finally it came off just fine. I'm definately loving, to say the least, the 15 tooth with the -2 swinger. :headbang:

May check & see if any of the stator wires got kinked or nicked...also may check the gap on the pickup coil while you're in there. Just some suggestions... :cheers: