2 or 3?

Thier both a big improvement over stock.  Do a search.  Theres like 100 posts on the 2's and 3's.

387922[/snapback]

I have to disagree...Alba..in SD had done a dyno with v-force/stock reeds..........and beleive it or not stock reeds did not trap HP like v-force.......BUT.........they do show improvment on Motocross bikes!!.........

My 2 Cents

Another reason why I don't trust Alba. Anyone who has installed V-Force will notice an increase in power, both on the top and bottom. I don't know why Alba skewed the dyno results to bash V-Force, but that result cannot be correct.

I have to disagree...Alba..in SD  had done a dyno  with v-force/stock reeds..........and beleive it or not stock reeds did not trap HP like v-force.......BUT.........they do show improvment on Motocross bikes!!.........

My 2 Cents

387927[/snapback]

Fu#k Alba!! Thats the most bullshit statement I have ever heard. V-Force trapping HP!!??? :yank:

I have to disagree...Alba..in SD  had done a dyno  with v-force/stock reeds..........and beleive it or not stock reeds did not trap HP like v-force.......BUT.........they do show improvment on Motocross bikes!!.........

My 2 Cents

387927[/snapback]

Alba is trash, I could tell a difference on my buddies blaster alot.