hydraulics for yamaha quad

2strokesmoke

i have a 4 pump porkys hydraulic lowrider set up i want to trade for another quad i am already the proud owner of a 96 banshee but want another ride. this set up comes with all cables switch box solinoid blocks rear hoses no cylinders u can get them for like 200.00 i have batteries but shipping will be high if anyone is interested pm me and i can send pics i have over 7500.00 in this system but will trade down thanks

:jesterlaugh:

WOULD THOSE WORK ON MY FOURWHEELER ????jk man ,  BUMP

387014[/snapback]

Man, if you have over 7,500 bucks in hydraulics someone ripped you a new ass.... :shrugani:

http://www.redshydros.com/id26.htm

387339[/snapback]

Hell yea Reds all the way I had his set up on my 62 Impala awsome tech. support also.

Hell yea Reds all the way I had his set up on my 62 Impala awsome tech. support also.

387514[/snapback]

sorry but reds suck guys porkys with the fenner stone pump is bad ass i had reds it was slow and leaked alot thats what you had so of course you think it was good but rack and batts and install i have 7500.00 from porky him self if you are interested i will send pics if not dont waist my time i have reciepts for all. eight bats at 120.00 each ,this system never broke no leaks my reds i was workin on all the time JUNK

sorry but reds suck guys porkys with the fenner stone pump is bad ass i had reds it was slow and leaked alot thats what you had so of course you think it was good but rack and batts and install i have 7500.00 from porky him self if you are interested i will send pics if not dont waist my time i have reciepts  for all. eight bats at 120.00 each ,this system never broke no leaks my reds i was workin on all the time JUNK

387539[/snapback]

Not trying to waste your time bro just happened to had used that product he posted,I never had a bit of trouble with them at all not a single leak nothing and for the whole two years they were on it before sale no problems what so ever,as for the speed well I was not into shows or anything it was just a project I did and was all for looks so the speed was just fine with me which I did not think was slow at all. I live in a hick town and they had never seen anything like it other than on T.V so again it was just for people to go WOW at. Everyone has a opinion on a product they have used and I was just giving mine :cheers:

Not trying to waste your time bro just happened to had used that product he posted,I never had a bit of trouble with them at all not a single leak nothing and for the whole two years they were on it before sale no problems what so ever,as for the speed well I was not into shows or anything it was just a project I did and was all for looks so the speed was just fine with me which I did not think was slow at all. I live in a hick town and they had never seen anything like it other than on T.V so again it was just for people to go WOW at. Everyone has a opinion on a product they have used and I was just giving mine  :cheers:

387620[/snapback]

i understand thanks for explaining i knew you were a good guy great member sorry fopr jumppin on ya thanks :cheers: