TRANS

i was riding real hard on the mx track today and as i was hitting the brake in the tight corner i heard a clank clank noise and so i thought it was the chain so i tightended it and went back out i did about 7 laps came off and sob wouldn't shift when i shut it off and went home

as i got home i could get it into 1st and 2nd gear hard to get in nutral

i just drained the oil and an going to look at it internaly but the only mod i have in the tranny is the shif star and new clutch plates

has anyone ever had this problem

mike

You might have the screw in the center of your clutch pack out of adjustment after putting in new plates. Also check the screw that that adjusts your detent spring. Mine came lose on me before and I couldn't shift out of second at all. That's the screw with the 17 mm locking type nut on it. I'm having trouble myself with my trans . Maybe your better off taking advice from someone else. Ha, ha. Good luck bro.

found that tightended it then put theis bg stuff (its ana ad in for easy shifting) and put castrol 10w 30 engine oil in it and so far its been running great but i still have to take it to the track and see how it is Got the info on the tranns from Jim at Passion :cheers: