Bike Stolen - North Houston

Hey guys, i just bought a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR about a week ago, and it was stolen last night from the Briarcrest apartment homes in spring texas, north of houston. it had a temp tag on it from Cycle Shack North in Conroe texas. any help would be greatly apreciated.

Hey guys, i just bought a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR about a week ago, and it was stolen last night from the Briarcrest apartment homes in spring texas, north of houston. it had a temp tag on it from Cycle Shack North in Conroe texas. any help would be greatly apreciated.

384573[/snapback]

Fuck man. If you catch who did it, kick them square in the nuts.

On a side note, I see you have 69 Chevelle in your sig. I had a 70 Chevelle SS 396 with a 400TH and a 12 bolt rear end for my first car when I was 18. Fucker hauled ass. Drained my wallet in a hurry thats for sure.

Sucks about the bike. Probably going to be hard to identify because every time I see one of those crotch rockets it's a blur...

I agree - Joe! My dad had a 66 Chevelle SS 396 when I was a baby and more recently a 70 Nova SS 396.

What I want to know is why I've heard people refer to the 396 as a "truck motor"?

-Bill