BHQ AUCTION ! ROLL DESIGN FOOTPEGS

Meat

Ok folks I have a pile of nice aftermarket Banshee parts that I'll be sellin' here on BHQ.

Here's the deal:

If your interested in this item then send me a PM(personal message) telling me the name of the part and how much you would like to offer for the part.

I will then post your offer price.

I will keep your name annomoymous until the end of the "auction".

Part sale will end when I get no more offers.

Any questions about the item or rules about the auction just post your question in this thread and I'll reply ASAP.

I accept PayPal, money orders or personal checks. :cheers:

Ok mang, these babies are an essential must-have-item on any kwad. They are the infamous Roll Design, super sharp, never dulling, ultra wide, super strong, fantastic stainless steel footpegs....... with the kickups no less B) Once you ride with these pegs you'll never go back to the skinny stock pegs or slippery dull aluminum pegs. These pegs are definitly in "used" condition, they have their share of nicks and scratches on em. If your building a quad to look at then pass on these pegs, if your building a quad to ride.... then snatch these fuckers up. They marks and scratches are nothing to sweat, they're not bad at all, you'll never notice em when the pegs are bolted to the frame and your tapped out in 6th gear. For some strange reason, one peg has a section on ONE side that has a bunch more scratches than anywhere else, I don't know why, but they're there and I gotta mention it. Repeat, these pegs are not showroom condition, but standing next to the quad lookin' down at the pegs, they'll look great. These pegs retail for something crazy like $220 bucks for the pegs with the kickups on the ends. Oh if you never rode a quad with footpeg extensions or kickups like these have, your missin' out. The kickups allow you jam your boot on the kickup for extra leverage when kickin around a sweeper.

Im gonna start these pegs at the low low starting price of $70 bucks. And since they're kinda hefty Im gonna prestate the shipping at $15 bucks even. :dance:

Roll_Peggys.jpg

My antique digital camera takes good closup shots for some reason.

Roll_IMS.jpg

Dog not included....

Jewel_and_the_pegs.jpg

Roll_Peg_In_da_hand.jpg

Roll_Peg_in_hand.jpg

These next two pictures I tried to get a clearer\closeup on the heavier scratches

Roll_pegs.jpg

Roll_scratches.jpg

I forgot to add that the closing date will be late next Sunday night(June 26th), unless the offers keep coming in.

Denny :evil:

Edit: ending date changed from Friday till Sunday. :)

Edited by Meat

I forgot two tell you guys something about the footpegs. They're mounted so they're 1 inch lower and 1 inch farther back that the stock footpeg location. They bolt up to the stock mounting location, they're just a lil' lower and a lil' farther back than stock.

Read the "FOOTPEG REVIEW" for more info about the pegs.

I forgot to add that the closing date will be late next Sunday night(June 26th), unless the offers keep coming in.

Denny :evil:

Edit: ending date changed from Friday till Sunday. :)

383242[/snapback]

Read the post!!!

$106.51 is the new high offer :cheers:

Hope everyone read this: "They're mounted so they're 1 inch lower and 1 inch farther back that the stock footpeg location. They bolt up to the stock mounting location, they're just a lil' lower and a lil' farther back than stock."

Edited by Meat

No Jeff, they're not Blaster pegs. If I remember correctly, Blaster footpegs are 2 inches lower and 2 inches back compared to a Banshee's pegs. These Roll's are made to fit a Banshee, not a Blaster.

The new high offer to beat is $121.00 :cheers:

I'll be gone all day tomorrow\saturday.