Best Exhaust For Banshee Out on the market

Jay87

Don't stop your quest at a pipe alone.

Ricky Stator Timing plate is 35 bucks, and a lightened flywheel is another 60 or so.

Those two mods took my T5s from good to great pipes, and made it more rideable than anything else.

With stock gearing on mine...I can lug it in trails or let 'er scream on a wide open road/drag area....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the FMF Gnarly......... or pro circuit..

Yea i know just dont stop at a pipe but i would like to get my mods like this, pipes, a-arms, axle tires and then more performance mods

381946[/snapback]

fmf gnarly is all about low end, you wouldnt like it. because when you have all that low end, your goning to hate the top end and want a different pipe. some people say pro circuit is a mid-top pipe, and some say its a good all around pipe. I would give the pc's a try, since its different. most people run fattys or toomeys, mass produced pipes, give something else a try.

Yea I think I will try Pro Circuit cuz there not overly dear and they are supposed to give good all round power. What is the loudest exhaust out for a shee (not drag pipes) i heard a shee with toomey t-5s and it was quite loud

382038[/snapback]

First off you buy a pipe that is going to do what you want to do. If a ton of people are running a pipe its probably because it works well. Why be different??

Oh and buy a pipe that is going to respond well to your future mods. ( why buy another set later on?) I would take the fattys over the PC's because there about the same and fattys LOVE porting.

Oh and the silencers dont look like crap

First off you buy a pipe that is going to do what you want to do.  If a ton of people are running a pipe its probably because it works well. Why be different??

Oh and buy a pipe that is going to respond well to your future mods.  ( why buy another set later on?) I would take the fattys over the PC's because there about the same and fattys LOVE porting.

Oh and the silencers dont look like crap

382057[/snapback]

Yea True I might get t-5s they look to be a good pipe for stock and modified and t-6s only seem to be for stock so ill look into the t-5s

Yea True I might get t-5s they look to be a good pipe for stock and modified and t-6s only seem to be for stock so ill look into the t-5s

382090[/snapback]

why would you go with t5's for trails and mx? you will be clutching alot to stay in the powerband and you wont like it. and pc's do respond well to porting and mods. banshee17racing had eric gorr do a woods port and switched from t5's to pc's and he said it was a huge improvement. he had instant power with his port job, and still pulled hard up top. he said he didnt have to use his clutch alot compared to the t5's. i mean dont get me wrong t5's are a good pipe, but they wont perform well in the area you ride in, they were designed for mid-top power, and in the trails you want good low-mid. im not bashing fattys either, they are an awsome pipe, i know from experience, but their are other pipes out there that perform better. dont limit yourself.

why would you go with t5's for trails and mx? you will be clutching alot to stay in the powerband and you wont like it. and pc's do respond well to porting and mods. banshee17racing had eric gorr do a woods port and switched from t5's to pc's and he said  it was a huge improvement. he had instant power with his port job, and still pulled hard up top. he said he didnt have to use his clutch alot compared to the t5's. i mean dont get me wrong t5's are a good pipe, but they wont perform well in the area you ride in, they were designed for mid-top power, and in the trails you want good low-mid. im not bashing fattys either, they are an awsome pipe, i know from experience, but their are other pipes out there that perform better. dont limit yourself.

382123[/snapback]

Ok Thanks for the info, but does pc's come in chrome?

Yep....sure can. You can also shear the degree key pretty easily and ruin your ride REAL quick... :shootself:

It's 35 bucks for a cast stator plate from Ricky Stator.

I think it's around 20 or 25 bucks for the key...

That's just simple math....and common sense.

A timing plate will never go bad....a degree key very possibly might, especially on a good strong motor putting out some power...