Solved my problems

I put a post up here the other day where I thought my clutch was slipping and it was. I fixed it today by adjusting my clutch adjustment screw. My problem was I had it to tight. The clutch lever was really tight and when I turned the screw I could see the clutch loosen up a bit. I found another problem that I fixed. When I put my new flywheel and shiftstar and timing plate on I switched from 10w 30 oil and went to mtl 75 wt oil. My bike was boging down in the upper gears and today I went back to 10w30 and it ran strong. Its amazing how much difference oil weight can make.

I didn't have a problem in the lower gears but when I started getting up in 4 and up then you could feel it bog down. At first I though my jetting was off but I knew that my jetting was right. So I changed the oil and it didn't bog anymore. I have 15/41 gearing to so that might have something to do with it bogging in the upper gears.

Fmf SST's, 15/41 gearing, tors removal, k&N filter with airbox lid cut, -1 lonestar swingarm, lightened flywheel, shift star mod, and +4 timing. The extra tooth up front is the only thing I think would make the rpms drop some. With the 10w30 It didn't drop any. :shrugani: