2001 4 sale

If you are interested give me a call on my cell at 917.309.8800-john

2001 yamaha BANSHEE, This atv is in mint condition I have barely ridden it. The bike has many extra parts and performance parts on it. There are ELKA shocks with two paris of springs included, Jansen racing extended chrome a-arms, K&N filter, chrome Tag handlebars, FMF sst chrome pipes, Chrome headlights and grill, Nerf bars, chrome bumper, V-force reed valve, the bike is also jetted with the ALBA kit. Bike has all original plastics still. This bike is really in mint condition and is very fast. I am selling it cause i never have time to ride it. This Bike handles like no other.

I will also give all original parts i have, the original shocks and stock muffler system to the winner.

I can send more pictures of the bike.

Where are you located? How much? Any swingarm/carrier mods?

If you are interested give me a call on my cell at 917.309.8800-john

2001 yamaha BANSHEE, This atv is in mint condition I have barely ridden it.  The bike has  many extra parts and performance parts on it.  There are ELKA shocks with two paris of springs included, Jansen racing extended chrome a-arms, K&N filter, chrome Tag handlebars, FMF sst chrome pipes, Chrome headlights and grill, Nerf bars, chrome bumper, V-force reed valve, the bike is also jetted with the ALBA kit. Bike has all original plastics still. This bike is really in mint condition and is very fast.  I am selling it cause i never have time to ride it.  This Bike handles like no other.

I will also give all original parts i have, the original shocks and stock muffler system to the winner.

I can send more pictures of the bike.

369624[/snapback]