On my way to TEXAS

I don't know anything about San Antonio, but check out TexasATVs.com and look around there. There's a forum and everyone there is from Texas and a lot of them are from the Houston area and there's probably some San Ant. peeps as well. I'm sure some peeps would know where the areas are.

Scott

I don't know anything about San Antonio, but check out TexasATVs.com and look around there.  There's a forum and everyone there is from Texas and a lot of them are from the Houston area and there's probably some San Ant. peeps as well.  I'm sure some peeps would know where the areas are.

Scott

361495[/snapback]

Thanks.....

I am about 4.5 hours from both spots. It will be the worst drive you ever make, there is absolutley nothing out here in West Texas, wind blows all the time, temp. are high, nights are cold , but other then that it is great. hahaha. If you ever want to do some dune riding at Kermit hit me up and I will meet you out there. Where and which way are you coming from?

Kevin

Edited by westexgt

Kermit is damn sure worth the trip, especially if ya get to ride with Kevin heh (bit of advice-wear yer goggles and keep your mouth shut hahaha some serious roost).

Also near El Paso is a place called Red Sands, on Highway 54 going towards Alamogordo. The NM Desert Racing Club runs the Tarantula 100 race there (this year it was in Feb), some good sandy trails (not sandy enough for paddles) and miles of whoops. There's supposedly some woods trails near Cloudcroft, NM but I haven't made it there yet, sounds like it would be better on a utility (kinda narrow) but I still want to check it out someday, nice country.

Kermit is damn sure worth the trip, especially if ya get to ride with Kevin heh (bit of advice-wear yer goggles and keep your mouth shut hahaha some serious roost).

Also near El Paso is a place called Red Sands, on Highway 54 going towards Alamogordo.  The NM Desert Racing Club runs the Tarantula 100 race there (this year it was in Feb), some good sandy trails (not sandy enough for paddles) and miles of whoops.  There's supposedly some woods trails near Cloudcroft, NM but I haven't made it there yet, sounds like it would be better on a utility (kinda narrow) but I still want to check it out someday, nice country.

362085[/snapback]

Thanks for the info... I will look into those spots...