Little Sahara - Waynoka

ledofthezep

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you LED...what the heck did you go get sick on me for :confused: ---excuses excuses i mean i had a feeling you wouldnt be able to hang but dang it...you didnt have to put yourself in the hospital..... :P just kiddin...hopefully we can all meet up sometime this summer :cheers: shaun said he's goin to try to make it down this weekend....sucks havin a job lol...but have fun anyways :headbang:

damn you LED...what the heck did you go get sick on me for :confused: ---excuses excuses i mean i had a feeling you wouldnt be able to hang but dang it...you didnt have to put yourself in the hospital..... :P  just kiddin...hopefully we can all meet up sometime this summer  :cheers: shaun said he's goin to try to make it down this weekend....sucks havin a job lol...but have fun anyways  :headbang:

353678[/snapback]

Brooke I think the whole hospital thing was an excuse cause he couldnt hang with the real party animals. Led if you were scared man you could have just said something. :rotflmao:

Are you doing better now? I looked for you snake hunt weekend but dune_girl said you were in the hospital, whats up with that? We partied on with out you tho, so you need to party for all of us this weekend. :cheers:

353648[/snapback]

Better, yes...got MRSA/staph infection in my lip...read zephead400ex's latest post in the general discussions section. Trust me, I'd have much rather been down there partying as intended rather than looking down & seeing the inside of my lower lip over my mustache. ;)

damn you LED...what the heck did you go get sick on me for :confused: ---excuses excuses i mean i had a feeling you wouldnt be able to hang but dang it...you didnt have to put yourself in the hospital.....  just kiddin...hopefully we can all meet up sometime this summer  :cheers: shaun said he's goin to try to make it down this weekend....sucks havin a job lol...but have fun anyways  :headbang:

353678[/snapback]

Sorry...wasn't my intentions at all...yeah, hoping to party down with shaun this weekend fo shizzle! :cheers: We'll all definately have to hook up sometime this summer.

Brooke I think the whole hospital thing was an excuse cause he couldnt hang with the real party animals. Led if you were scared man you could have just said something.  :rotflmao:

353690[/snapback]

Kiss my ass! :P:D:cheers:

you know jack i was kinda thinking the same thing....might have to set a date this summer for a trip to the dunes....at least give him a chance to try to hang  :cheers:    you game LED  :evil: ???

I know 03LE-Shaun will be able to hang.....he's from SE Kansas  :headbang:

:D

353731[/snapback]

yeah yeah...we'll see who can hang. <_< Kids... :rolleyes: LOL :cheers::cheers:

I'll definately thrown down for you all this weekend, since the fam's going I may actually have some pics clicked of me to share for once. :blink::)

ledofthezep fox girl, pimpe and my self will be there this weekend we will be in a dark gray f-350 4 door with a car trail with a banshee and two yfz's and a ds-650.