• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

images.jpg

yall are hillarious...

354522[/snapback]

can barely read that its kind of small...but i think i figured out what it said...thats funny......and did you say yall???? :confused: lol ....i think i got called out in this thread for sayin that...better be careful :P

Hey,

Not headin out till Saturday morning. If everything goes as planned, but my sis is about to pop out a kid, if she does tommarow or Saturday I won't be makin it down. So if you don't see me dont get worried, I'll be either at moms or at the hospital <_< If it happens we will definatly plan a trip in May after my graduation. :headbang:

That is better, just because your from Kansas you dont have to talk like that all the time. :rotflmao:

355540[/snapback]

shoot forgot.... I think the way she talks is sexay. :confused: Not all girls around here talk with an acsent. PersonallyI like it... :D

I'll be there with my "crew" or more specifically, my family and gf. We'll be in a black hurse...should be the only "stiff wagon" around. :blink:

We'll have my shee, a peach colored KTM 250sx , a warrior, and some utility 4 wheelers.

We'll get there late Friday...

That is better, just because your from Kansas you dont have to talk like that all the time. :rotflmao:

355540[/snapback]

haha because im from kansas....i think people from oklahoma talk more redneck than we do :rotflmao:

shoot forgot.... I think the way she  talks is sexay.  :confused: Not all girls around here talk with an acsent. PersonallyI  like it... :D

355554[/snapback]

yeah....my accent is unique :D .....thank you shaun wub.gif lol

Hey,

Not headin out till Saturday morning. If everything goes as planned, but my sis is about to pop out a kid, if she does tommarow or Saturday I won't be makin it down. So if you don't see me dont get worried, I'll be either at moms or at the  hospital  <_< If it happens we will definatly plan a trip in May after my graduation.  :headbang:

355552[/snapback]

Hell of a deal. Well wish mom & the little one the best. Gotta do whatchya gotta do man. :cheers:

Stinger, I'll keep an eye open for the stiffy! :D