MUDVAYNE NEW CD!

its good to see alot of mudvayne fans here...  its awesome cd if you ask me..  i am a member of there site so i was sent a specail email to get cd early with t shirt and poster  all for 15 bucks....  can't beat that...

352098[/snapback]

You suck <_< ! LMAO... :cheers:

New Trivium CD is coming out soon, it's going to kick some major ass! :headbang:

Mudvayne kicks ass this is one of the best bands out there, if not the best ,they dont get shit for credit ,that dude can really sing unlike alot of shit that passes for music these days.im a huge mudvayne fan.i have every cd and i also love slipknot music as well ,thanks for the update on them .im going to buy this the day it hits the store,cant wait !!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mudvayne kicks ass this  is one of the best bands out there, if not  the best ,they dont get shit for credit ,that dude can really sing  unlike alot of shit that passes for music these days.im a huge mudvayne fan.i have every cd and i also love slipknot music as well ,thanks for the update on them .im going to buy this the day it hits the store,cant wait  !!!!!! :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

352600[/snapback]

Its cool to see there are alot of other people out there that like Mudvayne as much as the people around here do. I am from their hometown, Peoria IL, so they are definitely big around here. They played here last Sunday night, two of the four bands sucked I thought, but American Head Charge and Mudvayne kicked ass. :headbang: