Popping, Missing?

I am pretty sure the clips on the needles are in the right place. The air cleaner is a little dirty, but I took off the prefilter and it made no difference, I will try all the things you said tomarrow, this thing just runs terrible though, I am running out of ideas, I may have to take it to a mechanic to get it tuned :confused: Thanks for the help

Switching your cables made a difference????

Maybe you need to sync your carbs. Take the filter off and see if the slides operate EXACTLY the same throughout the full range of motion.

Sildes in corrrect carbs? It's easy to put them in backwards if they are switched. Will run like crap until about 4 gear WOT. The cutaway portion should be toward the airbox. You can take you filter off and look in there. If the slide is almost flush against the carb, they're in backwards.

Good Luck

Welcome to THE HQ! :cheers:

When i ran sst's at sea level i was 290 with no airbox lid and Uni? filter

Not sure if differnt pipes require differnt jets but that was mine. Woops also check is it the choke tube? all the hoses on the carbs do make a differnece.

Edited by 01bansheefox