What quad?

what do you mean on last part?

343433[/snapback]

There are a few organized Beach/Dune races out there though they are far and few between. If I was going to be racing in the sand dunes, I would take a Banshee hands down. As it is, with my Quad I am a play rider and I play in the sand dunes and in my opinion there is no better quad for someone who knows how to ride than a Banshee in the Dunes.

If you were to primarily race in the desert a properly set up Banshee would shine there as well. And there will be people on this site that can tell you how to set up a Banshee for trail/xc/woods racing as well.

If you want to ride a little of everything, mx, dunes, wood, ice etc I would look at a 4-stroke. Personally, the YFZ would be my choice but if you do more woods racing than the others, I would think long and hard about the Honda 450R.

The bottom line is the Banshee can do any one type of racing well but transitioning from one to the next could be a little spendy and time consuming.

RJV

Just get a damn banshee :shootself: . Before I got mine, I had know clue about 2 strokes and had only ridden a blaster a few times and that was all the 2 stroke knowledge I had. Then I found a sweet deal on a nice shee. Went to the guys house to test it, hell phuckin' yea! I was sold after that, my first ride ever on a banshee. Maintance is too simple, Its only a 2 stroke any way :rolleyes: . Way easier to tinker with than a four stroke.

And who said somethin about a raptor 50 :huh: ? Aww thats weak, you know he'd have to go with the allmighty yamaha breeze :notworthy:

Just get a damn banshee  :shootself:  .  Before I got mine, I had know clue about 2 strokes and had only ridden a blaster a few times and that was all the 2 stroke knowledge I had. Then I found a sweet deal on a nice shee. Went to the guys house to test it, hell phuckin' yea! I was sold after that, my first ride ever on a banshee. Maintance is too simple, Its only a 2 stroke any way  :rolleyes:  .  Way easier to tinker with than a four stroke.

And who said somethin about a raptor 50  :huh: ? Aww thats weak, you know he'd have to go with the allmighty yamaha breeze  :notworthy:

343999[/snapback]

i was going to say raptor 80, but i thought that was too much. they're actually fun to ride with being as small as they r. im 19, 6'1-6'2, and a 170 lbs, talk about "a fat guy in a little coat" type of deal :P