G3 Power Curve Reeds Info?

Mijski44

They suck. If you are a planetsand member, check out a thread titled "Reed valve comparison" under the dyno testing section. It should be on the first couple of pages. The G3's that Kevin tested are actually mine. I bought them to prove a point on another website then sent them to Kevin for testing.

They suck.  If you are a planetsand member, check out a thread titled "Reed valve comparison" under the dyno testing section.  It should be on the first couple of pages.  The G3's that Kevin tested are actually mine.  I bought them to prove a point on another website then sent them to Kevin for testing.

340752[/snapback]

look at the planetsand dyno :whoa: ,its clear g3's lick ballz :drool:

also do a search here and youll see that there is simply no substitute for delta vforce :headbang: top drag guys will take laxitives to gain .000001 of a second on thier bikes and they dont run direct 1 junk ,people with 10,000$ motors dont run them either

these people want the ansolute best and fastest products and spend countless amounts of cash to feed their hobbys ,and they wont run g3's ,thats good enough for me :)