Spark on Spark off?

Ok I melted my wiring harnest to my pipe about a month ago, so i bought a new one and then i desided to take out the key, so afet fucking with the wires i got it put all back togeath agen, and now when i try to start it ill kick it like five times or more and with no spark and then one time ill kick it and it will have spark, and ill do it over and over agen and the same thing happens. Any help will be very much needed, thank you very much.

~Craig~

Ok  I melted my wiring harnest to my pipe about a month ago, so i bought a new one and then i desided to take out the key, so afet fucking with the wires i got it put all back togeath agen, and now when i try to start it ill kick it like five times or more and with no spark and then  one time ill kick it and it will have spark, and ill do it over and over agen and the same thing happens.  Any help will be very much needed, thank you very much.

~Craig~

339717[/snapback]

get out the clymer manual

Ok the two wires that have to be spliced togerther aret thar Red and black to like a green?

340064[/snapback]

Red/Black to Black (Green is part of the lighting circuit).

The Black goes to earth (Chassis), so you can take the Red/Black wire directly to earth.

Rare.

Edited by rare_scottish_tree_badger