JLW0's With JL Power Wedge Box and Boss 1000 watt

Hey guys, I have a great setup I used to have in my Explorer. Two 12 inch JLW0 subs with a JL Audio Power wedge box and a Boss 1000 watt amp. I just bought a new Saturn Redline and have been puttin it off to put these in my new car. I've had them for about 2 years and only used them for one. Like I said they have been sittin in my room collecting dust. These things really hit hard, I had them hooked up to a JVC deck and my SUV would pump. I need to sell because I want some money to get some more mods on my 01' shee. I there is any questions email me at hotalingmlb44@msn.com. I will take all offers seriously, and would really appreciate it if people could pay through pay pal. That would make it much easier. THought i would sell on hq to fellow banshee riders before selling on Ebay.

lookin for any trades? i have alot of nice aftermarket banshee stuff.  let me know

:evil: 340

340175[/snapback]

I'd be willing to trade, looking for some new or barely used v-force reeds, and some other stuff. Email me a list of some of ur parts and i'll get back to you. Thanks Jim

Where d u live in NY i live Utica