Clutch Cover Modification for Clutch Adjustment

FireHead

I am running around 101 horsepower at the rear wheels. I have a complete Hinson Kevlar setup in it right now with the billet basket, hub, and pressure plate. It is mostly a duner/ play bike. I figured those where Direct Driver lock ups that Buddy was selling, but I wasn't sure.

I would love to use my stock plastic insert and seal but when I built the engine I didn't think I was going to be making as much power as I am and decided to run a stock cover with an aftermarket insert that I made. Of course I threw out the stock insert and gasket.

That I am getting is that my o-ring groove in the insert is overkill as people seem to be doing this modification and sealing it with tubes of RTV.

:flush:

Ohton sells the Direct Drive lock-ups and covers. TDR doesn't really have a picture of what they sell. As for the previously posted reference to Trinity, it seems that they sell a complete stator side cover, but only wave the water pump and insert covers for the clutch side. I do recall that somebody sold a do-it-yourself lock up cover kit. Thanks for all the effort in finding these. :clap:

Once again if anyone can find a picture of a cover with approxiimately a 1" hole filled by a rubber plug behind an insert cover. It would still be appreciated. I continue to swear that I have seen one somewhere.

:bolt: