stuff for sale

i got on national built motor off a blaster

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

and on drag ported banshee motor. banshee motor that was built by Dan Hull at A&S banshee racing.this motor has a ton of work done to it. the motor is 20 over with a&s banshee modded wiseco pistons to match the port sizes and have been lightened. it has a duncan racing power head with 19cc domes cut down to 14cc domes. the motor has been ported and polished for drag. it is a level 6 port job welding & reshaping of transfers.Cut & Rechamber head. port matched cases. hinson clutch basket and barntte clutch. it has a hot rods trued and welded crank. it has shift star mod. v force reeds. pro design water pump impeller and pro desigh ez drain plate. it has a case saver to keep the chain from breaking the case. white brothers boost bottle and stock intakes. ricky stator high output stator and timming plate that gots from -10 to +10. the trans has been serviced and all seals have been change and the motor is still running great. this motor was made to run on race gas, alky or meth. only. this bike was dynoed at 86 hp running on 110 octane fuel. i ran motul 2 cycle oil at 32:1and motul trans oil. the is prob somethings i am forgetting.

make some offer!!!!

100_0467.jpg

and one tc yfz450 racing exhaust $400

100_0472.jpg