gibson dual exaust

5 spd manual

new rear axle

4 wheel drive

locking utility box

trailer hitch reveiver

heat / ac

pwr brakes and steering

theres more im forgetting but this truck has allot of stuff on it.

great if you want a work truck or something to go offroading in.

the truck is in wading river on Long Island (NY) (on the east end) i will not deliver the truck to annyone cause i would rather they come look at it in person before i go there to drop it off and they decide they dont want it.

im asking 3200 (KBB said 2,905) but i put allot into this truck and got it running great,very strong good sounding truck, only thing left is body work. tranny is good and it also has a 5.7 Liter 350 CI V8 wich puts out a ton of power in such a small light truck. (you cant imagine how much fun this thing is) the body is not terrible but there are dings and scratches in the paint and there is bondo on the rear passenger side corner of the bed, dont know what happened, bought it like that. i got this truck running good and put lots of money into getting it to run good and start everytime. this truck is allot of fun and it is a great 4x4 truck that you can use to work and play on the weekends. everything works good and i personally have never done anything stupid with it cause i am 17 and just got a license so i havent had a chance yet between work and school. im selling it because i am looking for an SUV, downside to this truck is that it only holds 2 ppl, the driver and one other lucky person. i would like to be able to bring some ppl riding with me, plus is that a banshee without an extended swingarm fits like a glove in the bed (without the box being in there), no joke. i am looking for a local sale and it is out on the street. if you have any questions or would like to come see it call 1 631 929 4870 ask for dave or pat. if you want pics email me at LIMtnBkr17@optonline.net i check it maybe twice a week so be patient if it takes a few days, and dont pm me cause i dont think ive ever checked that and probably wont start soon. i will try to put a post up if it gets sold but i may not remember, so sry if i dont, i had it out in front of a sports bar for a day and got three calls so it will probably go fast, i hope. thanks, dave.