modded to hell LE 2003 banshee for sale

Hey guys I have a 2003 LE Banshee for sale..... has maybe 7 tanks of gas threw it? No rust on the hole bike except for a little bit on the pipes and foot pegs as shown in pics. It has FMF Power Core 2's, FMF SST's, PRO DESIGN Billet K&N filter, 280 jets for winter (comes with 260's and 290's also), COOL HEAD with 21 cc domes, WB boost bottle, MSD, PRO X Pistons? not sure bore or compression, and V force reeds. It also has the TORS removed and has Billet water pump, LSR parking break block off, Renthal bars with Renthal diamond grips, AC racing bumper with mudscreen, quick adjust clutch, 22 realators on itp .190's. and full gytr skids, (a-arms, swing arm and belly). I'll let it go for $5500. but buyer is to pay and arrange for shipping. I live in NH 5 min. off the MA border and the names Bob. Its kinda leaning to one side in the 3'rd pic but thats because that tire was low on air..... (it sat all winter in the garage)

f4e0c336.jpg

f4e0c20c.jpg

f4e0c20a.jpg

f4e0c20e.jpg

f4e0c211.jpg

Edited by badassbob

I'm not sure if its bored out or not and the guy I got this off of had another banshee, a 400ex, and a few dirt bikes so it didn't have time to ride this. I have ridden it 3 times. I gues his best friend owns a dealer ship and a shop and cut him a deal and build the bike off the showroom floor for him. -Bob