Suspension

Hockey390

Hey all, I havent posted on here since I left for school, but now that it's getting close to the end of the year I need to start thinking about my banshee.. :dance:

I have an 87 and the suspension is horrible. I basically have 3 options, one would be to get some new J arms and replace my shocks with stock new ones. (cheap way)

My other option is to do an A-arm conversion...and then get the new stock shocks like mentioned before.

The last option is that I've seen D arms out there. I'm not sure as towards where I could get them, but I'm sure if I needed them someone here could point me in a nice direction.

So basically I just want to know what the best option is.. How tough is it to do the A-arm conversion, and which one would give me the greatest results.. I dont plan on extending them or getting great shocks or anything because I'm trying not to dump alot of money in her this year.

If you have done any of my "options" let me know how the change went and weather or not you would do it the same way if giving the choice again.

Thanks in advance because I might not check back for a while. :cheers: