Sparta race

Guest nightmare

Guest nightmare

Has anyone run the Sparta race, if so how difficult is the track. I am thinking of trying it. I have never raced before. I can ride a little but i am no pro. Do you think a beginer can handle it. Is there an easier way around the track than the pros race. Don't want to get in over my head just want to get started. :confused:

The "C" or "beginners" classes are run in the morning race that starts at 10am, the Pro's race the afternoon race at 1pm. The Sparta has been on the GNCC circuit for awhile and its known to be a tough race. GNCC race might not be the best race for your first race, start with a local district race, a hairscramble. The morning race will have alot of fast racer, the womens class, the vet class, 4 stroke stock class, they're all very fast riders, you better get outta thier way if they come up on you and start hollerin' at ya.

Guest nightmare

I think I will check into some local races first. Thanks for the info, it would suck to get in over my head the first time out. I ride a lot at gravel pits, and local trails. Never ran anything that was saunctioned. I'll start small.