Any Flat Tracks in MS or LA

txboozehound

booze hound i got a whole schedule right here for 5 diff. tracks even though you asked for l.a. and ms i gave you some tx schedules..

Track Name, city -Dates

hilltop raceway park, Waller Tx : March 19th,May 21st, June 4th/18th, July 2nd, August 6th and 20th,September 17th, October 1st and 15th

Track Name, city -Dates

Field of Dreams, Right outside of Lake Charles Louisiana:March 6th and 27th, April 10th and 24th, May 7th and 8th, June 12th and 26, September 4th October 30th, November 12th.

Track Name,Dates

north Forty:March 20th april 17th May 14th and 15th June 19th July 17 August 13 September 10th and 11 October 22nd and 23rd

Track Name, City, Dates

Waco Waco Texas, March 12 April 16th and 17th , May 7th July 23rd , August 13th , September 10 and 11 October 22nd and 23rd

there it is my schedule for the year with a few more races in oklahoma possible and some tt races in there somewhere.. March 6th is the next race at "field of dreams" in LA. nice track you should try to make it and maybe some of you guys from OK could come down for it.. well see what happens ;)

THE flatrack forum for TX. LA. and OK. http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum_php/post...rd=flattrackmac

-Blake

Track Name City Dates

Ams Raceway Quitman Tx: March 12 and 26th April 9th and 23rd May 14th and 28th June 11th and 25th July 9th and 23rd august 13 and 27 September 10th and 24th October 8th and 22nd November 12th and 26th December 10th

Edited by FlatTrackinIt55