Social Security

Meat

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry,I guess some of them have homes in the French Riviera and make regular trips to Rio De Janiro.

I only sound bitter when rich folk like yourselves cry about the taxes you pay,So tell your sad story about the Rolls Royce you had to pass on to someone who gives a f*ck.

329773[/snapback]

what is your major malfunction?? we never complained about paying taxes! do i need to speak slower...? we.....never....complained.....about.....paying....taxes.

ive never complained about what i have or dont have, i dont cry when someone has more than me, im the one saying most people dont appreciate what they have. are you dense, or just hell bent on trying to pin me as a spoiled rich girl??

i know a whole lot of people who make over 200K a year, and most of them, youd never know it by lookin at them, where they live or what they drive. like i said, you watch too much tv....oh and you still sound really bitter.

what is your major malfunction??  we never complained about paying taxes!  do i need to speak slower...?  we.....never....complained.....about.....paying....taxes.

ive never complained about what i have or dont have, i dont cry when someone has more than me, im the one saying most people dont appreciate what they have.  are you dense, or just hell bent on trying to pin me as a spoiled rich girl??

i know a whole lot of people who make over 200K a year, and most of them, youd never know it by lookin at them, where they live or what they drive.  like i said, you watch too much tv....oh and you still sound really bitter.

329777[/snapback]

You seem hell bent on convincing us your not a spoiled little bitch,Why should I be bitter,I'm not the one paying all that F*cking tax.You guys are.

I find it funny that your making a big effort to defend these rich people and the notion that there being overtaxed,which would lead me to believe that you are a part of that group.How could I be bitter,I'm having a good time with this,obviously your not. :rotflmao:

You seem hell bent on convincing us your not a spoiled little bitch,Why should I be bitter,I'm not the one paying all that F*cking tax.You guys are.

I find it funny that your making a big effort to defend these rich people and the notion that there being overtaxed,which would lead me to believe that you are a part of that group.How could I be bitter,I'm having a good time with this,obviously your not. :rotflmao:

329780[/snapback]

actually, i never said that the rich are being overtaxed. i dont have a problem with the way the tax system is in this country. i have repeatedly said that most people, rich included, dont appreciate how good they have it. i love our country, i think we are all very fortunate to be americans, no matter what tax bracket we fall in.

you obviously have a hard enough time keeping your own story straight, so stop trying to put words in my mouth. one thing at a time honey....

The difference between me and you KGL is 2k if thats the line from middle to upper class,then I'll hang out here to avoid being classified with an asshole like you.NOW PAY YOUR F*CKING TAXES BITCHES!!

Didn't anyone ever tell you that money can't buy happiness.

329773[/snapback]

Now youre just trying to make me :cry: ...

Dont worry , no one will put us in the same class ... obviously you have a

superhuman logic that I cannot possibly comprehend. ;)

I will agree that money cannot buy happiness , however it can buy a jet ski .

have you ever seen a person on a jet ski who wasnt smiling?

What's even better is the 150,000 soldiers who are fighting to find WMD's that don't exist, , had to dodge bullets and chemical weapons to protect themselves and the ones they love , lemmings who think the politians are actually doing something for the people of this country. It's enough to make you puke.

So WMD's dont exist, yet soldiers are dodging chemical weapons which are wmd's? :confused:

A lemming would continue on its path and go blindly over the cliff...

Last time I checked Bush is reforming a broken system.

Also it is the upper class that supports this country , they pay the lions share

of the taxes...dont believe it? ask a business owner on here to explain.

329698[/snapback]

I don't recall making the entire quote above that you've attributed to me, but for the sake of argument, I agree with what you say I said.

In addition to that, if there were WMD's then the idiots in Bush's charge would have found them. I also disagree that the "upper class" pays the lions share of the taxes. I work with a guy who is not only a very successful mortgage broker but who buys and sells homes and condominuims and apartment buildings as a hobby. He paid tax last year because "I want to show my lenders that I have an income so they will continue to lend me money". He has a 1 million dollar credit line to use at any time. I have a client that owns 3.8 million dollars worth of peoperties. To date he has not even filed his 2003 taxes yet and when he does, he plans to show no income. He is in the process of buying a 42 unit apartment complex for 3.2 million dollars. So when you tell me that they are paying the lions share, all I see is a toothless newborn kitten that needs help even finding the tit. And the average guy is finding it harder and harder to give up the milk :whoa:

I don't recall making the entire quote above that you've attributed to me, but for the sake of argument, I agree with what you say I said.

In addition to that, if there were WMD's then the idiots in Bush's charge would have found them. I also disagree that the "upper class" pays the lions share of the taxes. I work with a guy who is not only a very successful mortgage broker but who buys and sells homes and condominuims and apartment buildings as a hobby. He paid tax last year because "I want to show my lenders that I have an income so they will continue to lend me money". He has a 1 million dollar credit line to use at any time. I have a client that owns 3.8 million dollars worth of peoperties. To date he has not even filed his 2003 taxes yet and when he does, he plans to show no income. He is in the process of buying a 42 unit apartment complex for 3.2 million dollars. So when you tell me that they are paying the lions share, all I see is a toothless newborn kitten that needs help even finding the tit. And the average guy is finding it harder and harder to give up the milk :whoa:

329956[/snapback]

:shootself: you are a jackass do us all a favor and shut your yap...NO ONE CARES... :shootself::shootself::shootself: