Wire harness question.....

white trash

I'm in the middle of a frame up rebuild, and I'm starting to piece it back together. Now that I have 33 PWK's I obviously dont need the tors, or the mess of wires that come with it. I unwrapped the harness and folowed the wires to their source... now here is my question.

Since i want to eliminate them altogether rather than taping them off to the side or letting them hang, is it ok to just cut the wire out or do i need to ground it somwhere? Or should I just let it be?

Looks like a bunch of wires that eventually link together and become basically 3 bllack wires. One goes to the stator plug and is spliced in with 2 other wires, and the other 2 go and splice with another black wire towards the end of the harness. So can I just cut the 3 and tape it back up or what? Sorry for the long post just wanted to get everything in there, and if I'm leaving anything out let me know. :cheers::notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks Brian