250r for sale

Southside Motorsports

very nice 1987 Honda trx 250r...Top end of motor was just rebuilt w/ wiseco pro-lite piston, only 4 hours of running time since rebuild, ESR billet case saver, new clutch, douglas .160 rims on front w/ maxxis tires, and douglas .190 rims on back with turf tamers, DG aluminum front bumper, shockwears, DG pipe and silencer, K+N airfilter w/ outerwear, Boyeson Reeds, and Mild port clean up has been professionally done but no extensive porting. Runs perfect starts up on first or second kick.

$2700 obo, Pm me or make a post with any questions.

Heres the link to the ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4526861368

very nice 1987 Honda trx 250r...Top end of motor was just rebuilt w/ wiseco pro-lite piston, only 4 hours of running time since rebuild, ESR billet case saver, new clutch, douglas .160 rims on front w/ maxxis tires, and douglas .190 rims on back with turf tamers, DG aluminum front bumper, shockwears, DG pipe and silencer, K+N airfilter w/ outerwear, Boyeson Reeds, and Mild port clean up has been professionally done but no extensive porting. Runs perfect starts up on first or second kick.

$2700 obo, Pm me or make a post with any questions.

Heres the link to the ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4526861368

320381[/snapback]

nick that link isnt working not sure if its just me or not