PETA

I also noted a VERY CAREFULLY worded script. Terms like "more common" are a DEAD GIVEAWAY. The abuses shown are "more common" than flying monkeys. I also suspect that the slaughter houses shown were Kosher. I can tell you that the Kosher laws are outdated. The practices imposed by these laws have virtually no scientific grounds in food safety/sanitation and in some cases are LESS sanitary than non-Kosher industry standards. (Personally, I would characterize them as a religious scam. Their only purpose seems to be to extract certification money from producers.) I may be wrong, but I believe the vast majority of animals are killed with a gazillion volt stun gun and bled out in a controlled manner - its just much easier and economical for the producers to do it that way.

And finally, imagine this for a minute. Imagine all of the resources, dedication, passion, brainpower and MONEY of PETA (Phalsely Ethical Total Assholes) - but imagine them working for a REAL cause. Homeless shelters, abused children (you know - HUMANS!), crime reduction, disease research, hell there are MILLIONS of places this effort could be placed and do some real good. Don't you just love it when rich people tell the less fortunate how to live?

Didn't want to start a new thread with this dumb ass question, but does anyone know what will happen if I buy a knife with my debit card over the internet and I'm not 18, like it says I'm supposed to be.

318136[/snapback]

Nothing will happen, you will buy a knife. Is your dad going to use it to kill animals with? Damn all this talk of animals are making me hungry..I'm going to go cook a steak :D