1997 a&s drag banshee

1997 a&s 350 banshee,

mods:

level 6 non triple exhaust port done by dan hull

1-5override done by dan hull

stock trued and welded crank with new rods upper and lower rods bearings and tz bearing on the drive side of the crank all done by dan hull

prodesign cool head with 18cc domes 160psi of compression

stock modified reed cages with boyeson carbon fiber reeds

aluminum intakes

36mm mikuni Gas carbs

lightened flywheel&pro-design timing plate

hinson basket with clutch saver and porcelian clutch ball

6 toomey springs with barnett steels and r-6 fibers

powerpro drag pipes no silencers.

dual fed pingle petcock

+8 chrome grr stock style swing arm

broomstick handle bar with tether kill switch

chrome clutch cover

clear radiator hoses

cut and tweed covered seat

this is a really strong running motor it went consistant 7.0's and some 6.80's last year while on alky carbs with a 240lb rider and i have yet to run it since going back to gas as my plans for this year were to spray nos on the bike to make an attempt to see some 6.0's i have many spare parts such as a-arm spindles steering stem stock carrier tie rods stock head stock swing arm and so on everything i have for a banshee you can have with purchase even the chassis i ran last year which has a small motor mount problem that could be fixed with a little tlc. this bike comes complete with plastics as well even though i dont have them pictured cuz these were takin when the new chassis was put together about 3 weeks ago. this would be a good starting point for a drag racer as the bike is priced right to sell.

i am asking 3000 dollars firm any questions feel free to leave them here contact me by e-mail@ da_original_kraka@yahoo.com or give me a call 803-428-6952 and just ask for alex or leave a message if no answer please serious inquires only if someone out of the nc/sc/ga area wants this bike we will have to arrange shipping which IS NOT included in the price of the bike and will be the buyers duty to pay for the shipping and so on

here are some pictures of the bike and the one with all the plastic is the same motor and all just a different chassis