suzuki lt80

I know that this is a little quad but I was wondering since I have seen so many hop up kits in the mags for it.  Can this be made to be fast for a small 4 wheeler.  If so then how fast

312345[/snapback]

Yea they can be pretty damn quick. I have one with simple mods (filter, exhaust, etc...) and it gained a ton of power. I can ride wheelies until i run out of road, no joke. With some more serious mods, ie porting, stroking, etc... it can outrun a blaster if geared properly. There was a built up one in dirtwheels i think a lil while back (kawi version of it) and it was roostin in the sand wit hpaddles on it. I love mine.

Could always swap motors... :D

I saw a trx90 with a modifyied 250r motor in it. It looked stock to untill you saw the big pipe coming out of the side... :headbang:

312643[/snapback]

i saw that. if it was the one on eBay, it was a clean ass swap for sure.

Both my sons have Lt80's. My 10 year old has a FMF pipe and Boyesen reeds on his, and I shaved .030" off of the head. It runs well. This summer I may do some porting on it if he is ready for more power.

Nice quads but it would be nice if they had better suspension.