Football ANYONE?

sheeboy94

I am a freshman at a high school down in South East Louisiana, and i played football this year, as a second string defensive end,iam 5 foot 11inches tall,and weigh 160 pounds, a little small to be playin DE I know but i love chasin Qb's and gettn the big sacks!! Well we started weight liftin and conditioning 2 weeks ago for nest season, Like I said i was second string last season, and the guy that was first string was a Senior, so u know what that means! Iam suppose to be startin next season, so everyone tells me, but we were 3-A last season, and we are movin up next season to 4-A! I am a little scared, considering they're O-linemen are huge, but thats why i am runnin my ass off, to beat all of them around the outside. SO im definitley gettin a good set ot douglas pads, butterfly restrictor, andhelmet sheild to play these big mofo's. I just need some assurance from u guys, i just need to talk football! Any tips from any of u guys who have played football, or just anything having to do wit football would be great.

I think i should be ok, considring i made it to second string, ahead of a sophmore! But already have butterflys and the season is still 7 months away!