WTB banshee rear hubs

I have two rear hubs off of my "02 banshee I'll get rid of. Nothing fancy but they work, wasn't that the requirement? :) $50 shipped. I can take a pic in the morning if you'd like. One needs a new lug bolt, and I have a new one and a few extra along with some nuts that I'll send as well. It has 3 good ones on it, so it is usable.

Scott

sredish@direcway.com or PM me.

yea, my bad, i dont know what i was thinking. i bought some z-400 hubs.... i still need a rotor hub, if anyone has one laying around, let me know, thanks

310015[/snapback]

What are you putting them on? if it is a yamaha i think the splines are different on the axle between the two brands..

As was said, 4/100 is blaster pattern. 87-88 banshee used the same 4/115 as newer banshees. 89 used 4/156.

4/110 is honda and the Z/KXF pattern.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED: As we know, the axle spline is different between honda and yamaha. BUT, a 200x threewheeler uses the same spline as a yamaha, with the 4/110 pattern. All you need to find is a set of 200x hubs. I have bought a couple sets for around $20. I have found a couple on ebay for you:

Buy it now for $9 for one hub.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

Same seller, the other hub buy it now $8.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

I hope this helps.