Check 'em out, tell me what you think

Getting there, not bad I guess. :shrugani: But IMHO...no offense; get yourself a vocalist & have the dude stick to just playing guitar. Granted, he sounds a bit more confident...but his voice doesn't mesh with the music. Dunno...but he either needs to work on the vocals, or just stick to guitar & you all find yourselves a crooner! :cheers: But as I said before...keep practicing. :headbang:

alright i think the music was really good.... but imo i think you should get a girl to sing. not one like jessica simpson but one more like kitty. oh i just seen your from pa... well i was just at a breaking benjamin concert and i heard the band fly leaf.... if you ever herd of them she is the kinda singer i would look for

Edited by sycoracer911

Damn, the beginning of the songs sound good ... then ahh ahhhh ahhhhhh lahhh lahhhhhh... Like said above, mostly your singer now... and the background singers... uh.. ditto. I think you have some good instrumentalist.. but I can't really listen to them over the singer.

Your music has improved since the last batch though.. :cheers:

Edited by fixitrod

Uhh...he recorded on another track for backup vocals. IDK We'll try and experiment. Thanks guys, and keep em comin.

309005[/snapback]

Oh, sorry. It sounded like they were two different people because the key wasn't the same. I'm diggin the music more know though for sure.