2000 Banshee for sale

Hey, talked to my brother tonight and just found out HIS brother-in-law is selling his near new Shee. It has FMF pipes and brand new Holeshots all around. He bought this bike new and had the dealer put on the pipes and jet it BEFORE it ever got loaded to to take home. He has less that 10 hrs total time on this machine. It sits in his town house with the Yamaha cover on. It will start in two kicks at any time. If you were to put this bike along side a brand new one, it would be extremely hard to tell the difference. It is that mint. He never rides it, has no trailer to haul it anywhere. (sold it with the honda CBR600 F4 that was equally nice) It is located in Leesburg, VA, but will soon be moved to Warrenton, VA as soon as my brother goes over to get it. (he has more room to store it) He is asking $3500.00 firm. Is that a decent price? If anyone is interested, let me know. I do not have any pics, but as soon as it gets to my brother's place he will take them and forward them to me. I live in PA. If I liked Banshees, I would probably buy it, but I am a Kawi guy. :evil: