Check out my band

I thought it kicked ass. I play drums and was pretty impressed actually. I dont think they sound like the hives though.

304851[/snapback]

You like drums eyh...check out my buddy's band from here in Winfield, KS...kaotic circle. Check out the tunes in their 'mp3 bank'. They rock out, great guys & are a blast to party with. :cheers:

CLICK HERE

Sounds decent, but I'm into heavy shit. I live in Delaware, not too far from you. Alot of my friends play in local bands. You should try playing some of the clubs down here on Main st. in Newark. My boy is a multimedia wizard, mixing, video, everything. If you want something done than e-mail me at johnnytalent75@yahoo.com. Newark is a tight ass college town. All kinds of bars,  clubs, and women. Fridays, and saturday nights, you would think you were at the real Mardis Gras. It's pretty cool, you should check it out. The college girls would really dig your music. You could probablly drop more drawers than exlax.

304589[/snapback]

I got a buddy who's dad has a home studio, we're gettin hooked up with him. I'll probly e-mail you anyway...things just started gettin real serious. Hells yea we'd wanna play there, and we won't forget our skateboards. We got a gig at sacred grounds feb 25 ( www.sacredgroundspa.com ). Thanks for the comments, compliments and criticism. I'll keep my eye out for the heavier stuff under www.purevolume.com/missinginactionpa