have $215 to spend... any ideas?

ok, i just called k&k and placed an order for irazr front and rear tires...

dont know the total yet, he should be calling me back soon with the total and he said they should be in within a few days...

so i guess the search is over... and i can finally get rid of these spider tracs and fast trekkers...

Edited by jeepman137

Do you have just a drop in K&N filter, or the new plate and filter? Basically, can you run your bike without the lid and does the filter stay in? If not, than you need a Pro-Flow plate and filter. :bolt: The stock filter setup is a Piece of Shit. It doesn't seal out dirt. Secondly, being that you're on a budget, I would not recommend going with an aftermarket head. Here's why. The marginal gains that you are going to get with the aftermarket unit could be seen for less than 1/4 the cost. If you don't need the bling factor, pick up the phone book, look for a local machine shop. Call them up, and ask them what it would cost you to drop off your cylinder head from your ATV and have them machine .030" (pronounced thirty thousandths) off of it. It should be around $50. The pro flow setup you could likely get from K&K for under $100. You could use your gift certificate there. :clap: If your looking for some other mods to get done, you could a TORS removal kit. I had alot of problems with mine. But, if you aren't having any with yours, don't worry about it. Let a sleeping dog lie as they say.... You could get your flywheel shaved. (lightened) This would give you a very nice increase in throttle response that you will love. And while you have the flywheel off, add to your order at K&K and get a degree key to add 4 degrees to your timing advance. (+4) This will complement the head and the flywheel nicely. For the flywheel lightening, you could PM a gentleman by the handle of "BDBanshee" on this board, or contact myself for that mod. I can also machine your head for you if you don't want/can't find a local machine shop. :cheers:

i have the pro-flow billet thing with the k&n...

and just finalized my order for the tires...

if anybody wants these tires (the fast trekker front and spider trac rears) let me know, the total for the new tires went over my budget, so i gotta make some money...

well i cancelled my order for the irazrs, because the total from k&k came to somewhere around $385 for front and rears :whoa::huh: , so i said f**k that :flush::yank: ... i went on rocky mountain and got them for a sh!tload less even including shipping :dance: ... although shipping cost almost as much as a whole tire... :confused:

so next friday if they still have one im just gonna get an AC racing front bumper at k&k...

so all in all im pretty happy :clap::evil:

cant wait to mount these tires... should be here by not this week, but the one after, or if im lucky maybe even by this coming friday... they said 5-8 business days for shipping, and saturday doesnt count as a shipping day...