Blue Front & Rear Fenders

KRMit

Yes, I know I just posted an ad asking for black fenders but I'm prepaired to settle for blue ones. With blue being Yamaha's color it's easier to find and it will look almost as good as black with the yellow.

I'm just looking for the front and rear fenders. Race fronts are fine. Thanks!

I have some, not sur condition need to check- fronts are cut along with rears. The rears are cut at an angel, and no camera sorry

301763[/snapback]

I need full rear fenders. Thanks though. Lemme know what kinda condition the fronts are in.

I have the front blue cut fenders im willing to sell. They have some stickers on them wich i was going to take off anyway but you can do that.. it isnt much of a hassle. Im in the process of getting a new front fender with the fenders so i will be selling the one. Here is a pic of the fenders:

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/yamaha-b...pics-264717.jpg

Also make me an offer on what you think its worth. I was thinking maybe 75 bux but im new to this and dont know what parts go for what so just make me an offer. Thanks.

Edited by Cannabis_Sativa_Banshee_420

I have the front blue cut fenders im willing to sell. They have some stickers on them wich i was going to take off anyway but you can do that.. it isnt much of a hassle. Im in the process of getting a new front fender with the fenders so i will be selling the one. Here is a pic of the fenders:

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/yamaha-b...pics-264717.jpg

Also make me an offer on what you think its worth. I was thinking maybe 75 bux but im new to this and dont know what parts go for what so just make me an offer. Thanks.

302746[/snapback]

Maier race fronts are only $60. The fronts are pretty cheap, it's the rears that are outrageous. Also, it's kinda hard to tell what condition they are in in the pic. Are the scratched or faded any? Thanks for the offer, please reply.

The front is in pretty good condition. The only thing is are the stickers and it looks like they put duck-tape on it then took it off so there is some still left on it. WD-40 would take that off but other-wise there is very little scratches on it. Make me an offer if your interested and buyer pays shipping. If you want it ill take it and polish it up a little bit for you.

Edited by Cannabis_Sativa_Banshee_420