Free Parts to good home

zlam27

hey guys, i need to clean out the shop of this stuff. its free, just pay shipping through paypal or whatever...

side case bolts (allen head bolts and philips head bolts) - these are for the water pump cover, clutch cover, and stator cover. also have a few random bolts and screws that ill throw in.

modified stock clutch perch (i just cut off the e-brake stuff, looks pretty good).

front end bushings. one side had just a little play and the other side was still decent. these would be good for temporary replacements or just for an old machine that doenst need to be perfect (they are for J-arms).

i still have a box of carb parts that i would like a few dollars for. nothing too much, but there are a lot of good parts in it. i have a few slides, springs, screws, bowls, floats, and about everything you could need.

exhaust o-rings and clamps (i think i have 3 o-rings and 1 or 2 clamps) and the stock pipes and silencers.

i think thats it. i dont need any of this stuff, i figured it might be useful to someone. if i dont have any offers by the end of the week, its all goin in the trash. thanks.

zach

brock - i live between Sterling and Freeport (an hour or so northeast of the QC) you have first dibs on the bolts if you want them. how about $3 shipped?

sparkzilla - one of the clamps has been called for, but i think i have 1 or 2 more (1 for sure) and i have the o-rings. how about $3 shipped?

layshea - i dont know how much it will cost to ship the pipes, how about $20 or $25? anyone know a round-a-bout cost? if you send me $25 ill pay whatever isnt covered, does that sound reasonable?

if anyone wants something for sure, just paypal the money to zlam27@hotmail.com - i will ship things out as soon as i receive payment and i have your address. if you think im asking too much for shipping, let me know what you can do and we will work something out. thanks guys.

zach

hwo bout i send you 10 bucks and get the carb stuff to

if you need more just holler at me

298928[/snapback]

$10 for the carb parts and sidecase bolts? that works for me if thats what you wanna do. do you have paypal? if so, send the money to zlam27@hotmail.com and i will send that stuff out ASAP. thanks.

zach

Edited by zlam27

does the clutch perch have a long lever on it.i wanna try a long one

299917[/snapback]

yes it has a long lever. i just modified the stock perch to get rid of all the extra aluminum and e-brake stuff. if you want it, how about $4 or $5 shipped?

im looking for the o-rings that go in the front on the pipes - by the cylinders - any help?

thanks!

Ray

299919[/snapback]

yep, i got a few of those. how many you need? just lemme know, thanks.

zach