broken wrist 4 months after a broke leg

FlatTrackinIt55

alright guys, this weekend my buddy calls me up and asked if i wanted to go do some mx at his track on dirtbikes, ive only had my bike (an 04 yz125) for a year this christmas and never ride it so i was stoked to get to go ride it for a day at the track, so he come picks me up and we load up my shit into his dads truck and were off to the track, we get there and have to help his dad with a couple things with thre dump truck we get that done and were ready to go ride, so we styarted getting our gear on and everything and get out there on the track, im cruisin around pretty good hittin the jumps and stuff and clearing mostly everything, we come in take a break and decide to go back out, so weve made about 15 laps and my friend catches up to me goin into a corner, i see him out of the side of my eye and pop the clutch and get on the gas hard coming out of the corner spewing him w/ a good ol' 2-stroke roost, i hit the finish line jump and as im leaving the face i my back end hit a kicker and threw my back end up about 3 feet higher than the front end which was already lower for the landing of the jump, so by now im practically straight up in the air wi mfront end facing down, i know im about to eat shit and all the sudden i just smack the ground and roll off the side of the track, there goes a year old dirtbike cartwheeling 4 times down the straightaway after i realize what just happened i then feel the throbbing in my wrist and realize it looks like theres 2 eggs under my skin which were big lumps from where it broke in two places, just got out of cast 4 months ago for a broke leg in 3 places from the shee

my moms been saying were selling everything ive ever drove with wheels and a motor but 5 weeks from now ill have her talkeds out of it, sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my story of bad luck somewhere..

-Blake

Edited by FlatTrackinIt55

Haha, that's how my mom was and then my wife replaced her saying the same things. I've only wrecked twice and both times I was injured pretty good. The combination of the 2 cost me a knee surgery. I don't get up near as easy as I used to so I take it a little easier now.

same thing here now everytime i go run i stop about 50 yds. ahead and have to wait for my left knee to stop killing me.. the only problem is im 15 and ive already had a surgery for my leg and a surgery for my wrist in the same year :blink: