best low and mid range pipe

master chief

what is the best pipe for the banshee to give it a little more low and mid range without sacrificing top end ?

294831[/snapback]

The fmf fatty is probably the best all around pipe from low to top. There may be some others but not as well known as the fmf.

The fmf fatty is probably the best all around pipe from low to top. There may be some others but not as well known as the fmf.

294844[/snapback]

I'm gonna say the same. If you are looking for a good low all the way through top, the Fatties are a great pipe for that. The PT Mids have an awesome low/mid pull and fall off a little earlier than the Fatties and the DMCs have even more low and less top than the PTs. So you need to figure out whats more important.

Personally, I think the Fatties are one of the best all around pipes you can get, bar none.

I also think that RNBRAD has too much time on his hands to play all those games so proficiently.... :P

with the fattys will i have more low end power than a polaris trailblazer ? i had one and it sucked big cock it was horrible , so if this more low end than that it will be perfect :) i dont want to sacrifice top end either, i gut kind of a dumb ? , my friend has a z400 with a 440 kit and a alba pipe ? could i beat him with a stock shee ? thanks

Banshees like to rev... FMF Fatties are great allaround pipe. Do not know if you will have more torque than a Polaris but defenetly you will gain more power and torque over a broader rpm range than the stockers give you.

Another alternative are ProCircuit pipes. I have riden shees with this pipes and they pull hard from bottom to mid and good all the way to the top.

I think Fatties and Procircuits are pretty much even. Their biggest gains are bottom to Mid but top is way better than stock and enough to be competitive against that 440 Z.

Probably the suzuki will have more torque down low, but you have the advantage in a drag race since top end power is what you need and 2 strokes move a lot more air than 4strokes.

Edited by richybanshee

i would think the banshee would have more of everything that the polaris had it was a 2 stroke but it was only 230 cc's auto trannied 15 hp , 45 mph pile of shit lol i draged my girfriend on her beartracker and she kicked my ass by like 2 quad lenghts , after that i was pretty pissed i got beat by a 4 poke lol but yea the polaris suck every single 1 of em