Banshee parts for sale (MI)

well i am slowly going to start compiling a list of things that i have for sale if they do not go on eBay first....so far this is what i have to offer..

Polished aluminum Renthal bars, great shape and straight, the center bar has been removed also....$40 shipped

5d_1_b.JPG

RIS Designs polished aluminum grips, great shape, no scratches ....$55 shipped

38_1_b.JPG

RTC polished aluminum clutch lever, the purple is only nail polish and can easily be removed if desired....$40 shipped

8f_1_b.JPG

black pro-design tether , missing 1 allen screw but it will still mount to your bars fine with the other 3, simply ground one of the wires and splice the other into your ignition wire, tether works great....$20 shipped

30_1_b.JPG

Custom painted helmet, HJC size large painted by Twisted Images, great shape with a couple chips in the back but other than that it is in great shape and a real head turner, it also has a tinted visor that has a few scratches....$225 shipped b0_1_b.JPG

50_1_b.JPG

Polished Cascade Innovations handlebar clamp, great shape, again the purple is only nail polish and can easily be removed....$30 shipped

fc_1_b.JPG

Stock clutch cable, works and is in great shape....$15 shipped

Those are what I'm selling for the meantime, I'm sure I will be updating this with more items within the next week. Basically first come, first serve, just email (jason.kramer@valpo.edu) or PM me if you are seriously interested or have any questions. I can take either paypal (shift350@aol.com) or a money order.

• 3 years later...