for sale performance parts

all off my 03 banshee:

rpm swingarm black ith round housing carrier 500 shipped used for about 2 months

lonstar +2 axle asking 200 shipped also used for 2 months

custom axis shocks all 3 triple rate fronts dual in rear valved for 260lbs a rider stock aarm length all were just re oiled and all seals changed in them asking 1000 shipped

prm summit front bumper brand new asking 75 shipped

lonestar +2+1 steering stem chrome asking 175 shipped

ims 5.5 gallon tank a couple scratches asking 120 shipped

front and rear black plastic off 03 banhee front is trimmed but not a full race cut asking 175 +shipping

pro desigh shifter and ims brake pedel 75 for both

please feal free to call if you got any questions 724 736 0441 ask for jason shipped is to lower 48 states but i will ship anywhere for the shippung costs

speedracer12197@hotmail.com

ALSO MAGURA'S hydrolic clutch system asking 150 shipped with the new slave cylinder installed and blead

Edited by 666kid

3 Axis shocks for $1000.

Axis revavles for free. I paid $215 to have my fronts set up for me and around $180 for the rear. That was for a complete rebuild, new seals, and springs. You can get springs cheaper from dunedemon. Axis will even swap you with some used ones if yours are in good shape and they have some for free. So, if someone was thinking about these shocks but they are not set up for them, these are the numbers. I have axis shocks now too.

hey guys thanks for th inquires. i sorry but the pics will be hard since i work 17-18hrs a day i'll try my best but i can't garantee anything untill thursday that is my off day so please be patint with me I'll try to do as much as i can each day or if need be call me at 724 736-0441 between 8:30 to 9:30 ask for jason