Looking for a Shee

I dont know how much good this is going to do you seeing that your in Texas, but a buddie of mine is selling his sand/drag banshee. Its a 99, 392 stroker on alky. 36mm lectron carbs. everything polished or chromed-everything. 22 ultra lite paddles on back, smooth buffs in front. 8 over swingarm. cpi inframe drag pipes, unstamped.chrome works shocks all around paried with chrome a-arms. blue candy frame with white fullbore fronts, cut rear plastic. asking 8500 obo, wont ship.

If your looking on ebay, i think i saw the black A&S drag bike on there.

I dont know how much good this is going to do you seeing that your in Texas, but a buddie of mine is selling his sand/drag banshee. Its a 99, 392 stroker on alky. 36mm lectron carbs. everything polished or chromed-everything. 22 ultra lite paddles on back, smooth buffs in front. 8 over swingarm. cpi inframe drag pipes, unstamped.chrome works shocks all around paried with chrome a-arms. blue candy frame with white fullbore fronts, cut rear plastic. asking 8500 obo, wont ship.

If your looking on ebay, i think i saw the black A&S drag bike on there.

289256[/snapback]

Thanks Tree, but I was looking more for a duner trail type shee. I already tried the wanted section and didnt have much luck. Just trying to see where I might be able to look for one. Any suggestions?

Larry